Why Is Menoquil the Best Choice for Menopause Relief?
August 1st, 2019 by David Martin
What are Menopause and its symptoms?
All women experience menopause once they reach the age of 45. In some women, it occurs at 51 years. Menopause is the stage whereby a woman stops getting menstrual periods. This stage marks the end of her reproductive age. Most women complain about cramps during menstruation that negatively affects the quality of their lives. There are numerous symptoms associated with menopause that require special treatment.
Menopause symptoms are diagnosed after a woman has gone for more than 12 months without menstruating to conclude that the woman has reached menopause. These symptoms include loss of breast fullness, mood changes, night sweats, irregular periods, reduced sexual desire, thinning hair, and dry skin, disruption of sleep, gaining weight, chills, hot flashes, slowed metabolism and vaginal dryness. Menopause symptoms lead to stress and emotional problems if they are not handled appropriately.
Is Menoquil a best choice for Menopause?
Various menopause supplements are available in the market, but some have been declared helpless because most women feel uncomfortable even after taking them. Menoquil is one of the top-rated menopause supplements which most women use today. Menoquil gives relief to a woman making her feel comfortable and emotionally stable. Therefore, it is the best choice a woman can make during menopause.
What is Menoquil?
Menoquil is an all-natural and herbal hormonal balancing product used during premenopausal and menopausal stages. The Menoquil Ingredients are highly effective at alleviating the effects brought by menopause.
What Does the Research on Menoquil Say?
Menoquil is composed of ingredients which help to solve the effects of menopause. Unlike other menopause supplements which only manage to control sleep issues, hot flashes, and night sweats Menoquil works to control all symptoms, including psychological problems such as mood swings. During menopause, the level of estrogen goes down, which causes hormonal imbalance. Menoquil contains phytoestrogens which boost the body’s estrogen level. There aren’t any side effects of Menoquil.
According to research on Menoquil, this supplement helps alleviate any symptom that affects women during menopause. Menoquil is manufactured by Pharmaxa Labs, one of the most reputable dietary supplements manufacturers in the world. The company works with qualified nutritional and medical professionals who follow quality procedures to come up with top-quality supplements.
Natural Ingredients of Menoquil
Menoquil is entirely made of natural ingredients. Here are Menoquilin ingredients and their functions:
- Green Tea Leaf Powdered Extract- This extract is an antioxidant; it helps to enhance metabolism because slowed metabolism is one of the symptoms of metabolism. Moreover, a link exists between green tea and increasing the levels of estrogen. Women in Asia use green tea leaf extract during menopause to alleviate fatigue and hot flashes.
- Dong Quai Powder- This is a Chinese herb which contains phytoestrogen which restores the body’s natural levels of estrogen and progesterone. As a result, this product takes care of vaginal dryness, hot flashes, and mood swings.
- Chaste Berry Powder- Chaste berry helps to restore the balance of estrogen and progesterone. The powder is used in the premenstrual syndrome. This ingredient is as well applicable during menopause.
- Wild Yam Root Powder- Wild yam can raise the level of progesterone to a point where it balances with estrogen. This helps to reduce night sweats, mood swings, and insomnia.
- Guggul Gum Resin Powdered Extract- This extract has been used in India for hundreds of years as traditional medicine. Guggul gum resin plays a significant role in bone health. Women in the menopausal period can have strong bones that allow them to engage in physical activities which farther leads to weight loss
- Soy Isoflavones- Soy is one of the recommended foods during menopause. The isoflavones in it have the same effects as the body’s estrogen. They help to bring the body’s hormones to a balance, thus preventing all the symptoms caused by hormonal imbalance.
- Black Pepper Extract- Black pepper does not offer any help in alleviating menopause symptoms. However, it is vital to be included in menoquil to allow all elements to be absorbed in their optimal levels. Without black pepper, the products would not be bioactive in the body that no effect of the product would be felt.
- Black Cohosh Root Powder- Black cohosh root powder has estrogen-like effects just like soy isoflavones. Therefore, it brings the body’s hormones to a balance. Women who use plain black cohosh root powder benefit from reduced night sweats, hot flashes, and anxiety issues.
- CnidiumMonnieri Fruit Powder- This powder is considered a natural aphrodisiac. It is quite effective at increasing libido levels. Women who are in menopause have a reduced sexual desire. Fortunately, they don’t have to worry anymore because Menoquil contains an extract that helps solve their problem. This extract helps in improving the bone health of women by inhibiting osteoclast formation.
- Red Clover Flower Powder and Red Clover Powdered Extract- These two extracts are substantial components of Menoquil as they help relieve hot flashes and night sweats. Red clover contains isoflavones which work to balance the levels of hormones in the body.
- Vitamin K (Phytonadione) – Menopause reduces bone mineral density. This explains why women at this stage are highly susceptible to bone fractures. Vitamin K promotes protein production in the body leading to strong and healthy bones.
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) – This vitamin helps in maintaining bone health by increasing calcium absorption in the bones that leads to strong bones. It has also been confirmed to lighten up the mood. Vitamin D is, therefore, a remedy for mood swings.
- Phosphorus (as Calcium Phosphate) – Calcium phosphate is as well found in Menoquil. The absorption of phosphorus promotes bone hardness. This reduces fractures that are common among menopausal women.
- Calcium (as Citrate & Phosphate) – Bone health is important in menopausal women. It is important to have all these components to improve the strength of bones.
Effects & Side Effects of Menoquil
At this point, after learning about Menoquil and its ingredients, it is likely that you would like to learn about its side effects. Menoquil is made of natural ingredients meaning that it is unlikely for any woman to suffer from any side effects. No incident of side effects has been reported so far. The product receives positive reviews from satisfied clients who are grateful for the product.
Where to Buy?
Menoquil can be purchased at the manufacturer’s website. The bottle contains 120 tablets. It is also found on online stores such as Amazon.com and eBay. On Amazon, the 120 table-bottle is sold at $48. You can as well purchase from the Menoquil website page that many options. You can buy five bottles of Menoquil at $199.75, and you will get 1free Progesteril and1 free bottle of super green tea energizer.
You can also buy three bottles of Menoquil which come with 1 free bottle of super green tea energizer at $119.85. The order has a 60-day money back guarantee, discreet billing, 100% discreet packaging, and 128-bit data encryption and security. Free shipping is provided for any purchase within the United States.
Menopause is unavoidable among women. It comes with symptoms which can be frustrating if you don’t know how to control them. There is no point of suffering when there are suitable solutions out here. Menoquil is the real deal if you want to improve your quality of life during menopause.
Menoquil has made it possible to have a peaceful menopause period. The product is natural. Therefore, women should not worry about adding chemicals to their bodies. Menoquil has helped women to avoid unnecessary frustrations associated with menopause symptoms.