Leading International Surrogacy Services in Ukraine
October 4th, 2019 by Diana Ross
One of the most important things for many people is a desire to create a family. However, not everyone is physically able to give birth or conceive a baby. This is where international surrogacy programs, like those offered by IVF Group, help hundreds of people to create a loving family they are striving for. In this article, we will go through the idea of surrogacy and international surrogacy pros and cons in order to learn more about this process that helped so many people.
About the International Surrogacy
Many people have heard about surrogacy in general. But what is international surrogacy? This implies that future parents will seek a surrogate mother in another country.
This can be done for a number of reasons:
- International surrogacy cost can vary greatly, which is why intended parents consider different countries to find a surrogate mother;
- Medical standards and practices are also important to take into account. In certain countries, the medical centers specialized in surrogacy and in vitro fertilization are much more advanced than in some other places;
- International surrogacy laws are among the most important factors. These laws can differ from country to country and even from state to state if you live in the US. It is always important to study the international surrogacy terms and conditions thoroughly before committing to the process.
The Advantages and Disadvantages of International Surrogacy
Although surrogacy has many benefits, it can also have its drawbacks. Here is the list of great advantages of international surrogacy:
- People struggling with infertility will have a chance to have children due to surrogacy. This is also a great option for those women who are putting their health and even life in danger because of childbirth;
- Thanks to gestational surrogacy, parents will be able to have a baby genetically connected to them and not to the surrogate mother. Even with international surrogacy partners, there is an option of using in vitro fertilization in order to create an embryo from the sperm and eggs of the future parents;
- While working with an international surrogacy center the parents will have an opportunity to be involved throughout the whole pregnancy. This allows them to receive medical information about their baby’s and surrogate mother’s health and even attend the birth;
- Nowadays there is a great chance of having a healthy and completely successful pregnancy with surrogacy.
For some people, these cons may not be considered as drawbacks. However, in some cases these factors might stop someone from getting a surrogate:
- The price is usually quite high and not affordable for everyone;
- This is a legal procedure, which involves a number of obligations;
- It is definitely an emotional process, which can be difficult for both intended parents and surrogates.