How to Eliminate Addiction Using the Vaping Method
October 5th, 2020 by David Martin
You can quit smoking with an electronic cigarette. However, it is very important to make the right choice of the device so that the purchase meets your expectations and you achieve a positive result. The electronic cigarette is a real assistant in solving the problem.
However, it must be chosen correctly. It cannot be argued that any model can be purchased for a successful result. It should be borne in mind that after giving up regular cigarettes, you will still be drawn to smoke a tobacco product. Therefore, it is very important to choose such an electronic model that gives the sensation as close as possible to smoking
Vaping as a Remedy
When choosing vaping as a remedy for getting rid of tobacco addiction, you should adhere to the following sequence:
- Start to use a vape, usually with liquids that contain nicotine, reducing the consumption of cigarettes to 2-3 per day.
- Quit tobacco completely after a few weeks.
- After a couple of weeks, they begin to alternate a standard type of liquid with other mixtures that do not contain hazardous substances and addictive components.
- After a couple of months, after the beginning of withdrawal, you need to completely abandon nicotine, defeating the physical attachment of the body.
- Further, they gradually reduce the use and vaping, turning the process itself into a hobby, and not a systemic problem.
This way of getting free is not different in its speed, but according to the story of many people, vape gives a result. However, it is recommended to combine it with your desire and willpower.
All reviews of those wishing to stop this activity with the help of such gadgets can be divided into several categories:
- Most often, people using a vapingnote that such a device allows them to replace smoking, but does not get rid of psychological dependence. They completely supplant the dangerous habit with the less dangerous one.
- Other users of vaporizers say that they never got rid of the addiction, but only supplemented it with inhaling steam. However, the number of tobacco products consumed per day has been significantly reduced.
- Only a third of ex-smokers who tried to quit smoking with a vaping achieved complete liberation.
The Risks Involved
Changing or upgrading batteries, as a rule, begins in the winter season, due to the following:
- The chemical reactions that take place in the battery at low temperatures are carried out differently than under normal conditions. In this case, the result of the vape is getting worse. You can avoid the problem by wearing a vape in the winter season closer to your body.
- It is not recommended to use a liquid in which the glycerin content is increased in winter. This can lead to evaporation problems.
- When temperatures change, the liquid can expand. It may leak from the tank. Soiled clothing is not such a problem as the possibility of shorting contacts and a battery explosion.
E-cigarette Comfort: Taking the Next Step
After prolonged use of an electronic cigarette, for example, three months, you need to gradually reduce the quantitative proportion of nicotine in the vapor. In the experience of people who quit traditional smoking in this way, the most comfortable nicotine reduction is 3 mg/ml in two weeks.
For 14 days, the human body fully adapts to a certain amount of nicotine substance entering it from the steam mixture. A decrease, for example, from 15 to 12 mg/ml will practically not be felt, which allows a “painless” transition from smoking to harmless and even pleasant vaping.
Yes, it will not be very pleasant, and we are not saying that you will not feel the difference at all. Sometimes it happens that a person reacts very sharply to a decrease in nicotine. In this case, it is important to understand why you are doing this. Psychologists in such situations recommend psychologically adjusting yourself to the fact that you are just changing the brand of cigarettes.
People, however, get used to everything. The main thing is to always remember one key point – you do not give up using an electronic cigarette. Realizing this will allow the brain to very quickly adapt to nicotine-free vaping. It’s just a matter of time.
Decreasing Nicotine Level from Liquid
It so happens that you get stuck on a liquid with a high level of nicotine for two or three months. In this case, it is better not to torture yourself, but to wait for the moment when you begin to feel as comfortable as possible. Then switch to nicotine-free liquids as both are available at ruthless e-liquids.
It is not necessary to immediately reduce nicotine to low levels or even to zero. If your body is not tuned in to this, and it is “against” such drastic changes, and you “do not smoke” the existing liquid, then return the previous steam mixture. Otherwise, a breakdown is guaranteed to you.
Advice! If you want to switch to vaping from traditional tobacco smoking as comfortably and painlessly as possible, then it’s better not to rush in this matter. Here you just need to be guided by the folk wisdom: “The quieter you go – the further you will be!” or “Slowly but surely!”