5 Most Common Causes Of Erectile Dysfunction And How Virectin Can Help
September 21st, 2020 by Brown Traci
Erectile dysfunction is more common the older men get. As you age, your body produces less testosterone which can have a direct effect on your sexual health. But low testosterone isn’t the only cause of erectile dysfunction (ED). Several physical and mental factors also play into the erectile dysfunction equation. Here are the most common ones:
- Stress – Stress from work, family obligations, or anything else that may be weighing on your mind can greatly diminish your interest in sexual activity altogether – much less achieving and maintaining an erection. Stress is one of the leading psychological causes of erectile dysfunction.
- Smoking – Smoking can alter the way blood cells function in the body. It damages them, so they carry blood less efficiently. And when blood flow is adversely affected, it’s always bad news for erectile health.
- An Unhealthy Lifestyle – The way you live can also cause you to be more at risk for developing erectile dysfunction. Several studies have observed that men who don’t exercise, don’t watch what they eat and abuse alcohol and other substances exhibit a higher risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Accident and Injury – Another common cause of erectile dysfunction is an injury to the genital area. Sports injuries and injuries at work are among the leading causes of these kinds of accidents.
- Genetics – Unfortunately, some men are just more genetically inclined to develop erectile dysfunction than others. Your genes have a lot to do with when your body starts to produce less testosterone. Some men start producing less testosterone in their mid-20’s while other men don’t experience a drop off in testosterone levels until after 50.
There are a lot of things that can cause erectile dysfunction but luckily, there are also some measures to take to prevent it and ease its symptoms.
Virectin is a top-quality male enhancement pill that gives your body what it needs to fight off the symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
Do You Need A Male Enhancement Supplement?
So, who is a product like Virectin for? Can you take Virectin only if you are struggling with ED? While Virectin can be used effectively by men who are finding it difficult to achieve and maintain an erection, that’s not to say that healthy men can’t use it as well. Any male who wants to be able to perform better in bed and have more stamina can benefit from the effects of Virectin.
What You Should Know About Virectin
Unlike many of the prescription medications that doctors recommend to men struggling with ED, Virectin is a natural dietary supplement. While it does contain pharmaceutical-grade ingredients, they are naturally sourced. Virectin is devoid of any harsh chemical stimulants and can be used by any man who is healthy enough for sexual activity.
What Is Virectin All About?
Virectin is a male enhancement supplement – not a medication. If you read any Virectin reviews online, you will notice that they are all missing the same thing: any mention of harsh side effects. That’s because Virectin is all-natural.
It uses a powerful yet safe mixture of herbal extracts, essential amino acids, minerals, and vitamins that work in tandem with each other to address the root causes of erectile dysfunction – both mental and physical. That’s why Virectin reviews are varied and written by men with different health issues.
What’s In Virectin?
So, what exactly makes this supplement so effective? We have mentioned that the formula for Virectin is all-natural but the following list will provide you better insight into what components make it so effective.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Several studies have been conducted on the effect that this herbal extract has on testosterone production and sex drive. In many animal studies, it was shown that Tribulus terrestris increased blood androgen levels by 30%.
- Zinc – Zinc is an essential mineral and its deficiency in older men has been directly linked to low testosterone production.
- L-Arginine – L-arginine is an amino acid that is sometimes prescribed for patients with high blood pressure because it affects circulation positively. In men with ED, this amino acid promotes healthy blood flow to the extremities.
- Saw Palmetto – Saw palmetto is a botanical extract that has been observedto promote prostate and urinary tract health.
Does Science Validate Virectin?
All the active ingredients in Virectin have been studied at length, and shown to promote sexual health in at least one way or another. Some components enhance testosterone production, a male hormone that is responsible for sexual libido and stamina. Virectin also contains extracts that improve blood flow to the extremities, including the penis. This enables a man to achieve bigger and harder erections.
How Virectin Can Help You
Positive Virectin reviews are so common because it can help in many ways.
- It can help you achieve and maintain an erection.
- It provides more stamina and can even promote prostate health.
- Virectin reviews confirm all of these effects.
- Men of varying ages have been able to benefit from using Virectin in many different ways, especially those who find it difficult to achieve an erection.
Are There Any Drawbacks?
Virectin has no harsh side effects, it’s all-natural and it can be used by men of all ages, so there are no major drawbacks to this product.
Where To Buy Virectin
You can place your Virectin order securely on the official Virectin website. One bottle costs $54.95, four bottles cost $186.83, and five bottles cost $219.80.
The official website is the best place to make your Virectin order because they also offer a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Final Thoughts On Virectin
Of all the top rated male enhancement supplement pills that we have researched and reviewed; we have to say that Virectin is one of the most impressive. We particularly like the fact that it addresses multiple causes of erectile dysfunction and male sexual decline – not just one.
This means that it can work for men who are experiencing erectile dysfunction for different reasons. But we also like that Virectin is safe. While you should still talk to your doctor about male enhancement supplements before taking any, we highly recommend starting with Virectin if you are interested in such a product.