What Are The Best Hot Rollers For Thick Hair?
January 9th, 2020 by Diana Ross
Almost every woman spends a lot of time and money in maintaining their hair. It is never easy to maintain thick hair and you have to use the right tools for that. Hair rollers are one of the best tools that have been in use for decades. But there are several brands of hot rollers in the market and this makes people confuse which type of hot rollers to purchase. Actually, there are several factors that you must know if you want to purchase the best hot rollers for thick hair.
What factors you should look for purchasing a hot roller?
The following are the essential factors that you need to check before you purchase a hot roller for maintaining your thick hair:
- Materials: Whenever you purchase the best hot roller you need to check the materials that are used in making the roller. Basically, it is seen that the roller which is made of titanium and ceramic are the most durable. Rollers that are made up of other types of materials may get damaged within a few months. Apart from using these materials, you should also use infrared and ionic technology for making the hot rollers. Such types of rollers may be a little costly but it is the most durable. While manufacturing the roller it is important to distribute the heat evenly. If you do not get the titanium and ceramic element then it is better to implement ionic technology and it will help in protecting your hair from heat.
- The length and size of rollers: Another most important thing that you need to consider is the length and size of the roller. A short roller is perfect only for short and curly hair but it will not be sufficient for long and thick hair. When you use adequate roller it becomes easier to use. Actually, there are different sizes of rollers and you must purchase it according to the length and size of the hair. Again if you have thin and weak hair you will always need a ceramic roller but if you have long hair then you must use titanium roller.
- The number of rollers: The number of rollers that you can use and purchase totally depends on the type of curl as well as the style you wish. Before purchasing the perfect hot roller you must know how many rollers you require. You can purchase a set of rollers that have specific sizes and you can also use a number of rollers for different hair lengths and styles. You can also use a number of rollers for handling different hair types and sizes for saving your money.
- Price: The price of hot rollers mainly ranges from 30 bucks to 300 bucks depending on the standard and advanced one. Actually, the quality of hair will certainly depend on the quality of the roller you are using. However, you should purchase the roller based on your necessity. There is no need to spend too much on the roller and you should make sure that whatever roller you purchase should be within your budget.
How to use the hot roller?
There are some ways that you should follow for using hot rollers:
- Dry your hair before using hot roller: Before you use the hot roller you must make sure that your hair is perfectly dried. If the hair remains moisturized then it may get difficult to curl the hair completely but when the hair will remain dried it becomes easier.
- Apply hair towards the face: You should apply the hot roller towards your face as it will help you to keep your hair from falling on your face. When you will apply your hair towards your face your hair will be pushed backward perfectly. However, if you want to curl your hair in a wavy manner then you must apply the hot roller towards the crown.
- Do not apply too much heat: You should not use too much heat on the rollers since it may damage your beautiful hair. If you have fine hair then the lower amount of heat is sufficient to curl your hair otherwise your hair looks lifeless and ugly.