How Avocado Can Help To Tackle The Aging Process
September 13th, 2019 by Akbar Mohammad
Fortunately, nature gives us a few ingenious tools in combating age, as long as we know where to look. One such tool is the – avocado anti aging – can help us in tackling the anti-aging. Many medical research programs attempt to learn how natural elements like antioxidants can help us in our anti-aging battle.
Avocado contains such antioxidants and will help your body to detox, which goes a long way towards lessening the appearance of wrinkles. It is even believed that avocado works from within eating it as well. So in addition to applying avocado to your face, you can eat it, and it will give you an anti-aging boost from the inside! Plexaderm Review is an anti-aging product that can also help you out from the skin problems.
What does Avocado do For Skin?
You may wonder what avocado does for the skin. Well, it’s a little miracle dressed in green. It contains anti-bacterial oils, antioxidants, vitamin E, iron, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. With such a rich arsenal it is no wonder avocado is such a useful anti-aging power tool according to a study.
- Iron is essential to the skin as it helps to aid in wound repair.
- Vitamin E helps to treat wrinkles; it’s also useful in cell regeneration and cell growth.
- Calcium also plays a vital role in wound management in the body.
- Potassium is essential for your skin because it helps keep skin cells hydrated and moisturized.
- Magnesium helps your body to digest food and keeps your heart healthy. Bonus!
Using avocado for skin treatment is a superb idea. Thanks to its many good fats and oils, avocado is high for the skin!
- Have dry skin? Use avocado for skin moisturizer. It helps your skin retain moisture, and so combats dehydration.
- You can even consider avocado oil to protect your skin against the sun’s UV rays as well as treating sensitive sunburn.
- Applying avocado (oil) to your skin may also help promote blood circulation.
- Do you have dry scalp? Well, what is scalp other than skin, on your head? And yes, here avocado can again help your skin! Using avocado oil will help heal damaged, lifeless, and dry hair by revitalizing it, leaving it shiny.
- Vitamin A helps the skin to purge its dead cells. And guess what? Avocado is high in this much vitamin.
- It also contains glutamine that is great for cleaning the skin. And everyone knows the clean surface is healthier skin.
Don’t Discard That Avocado Peel Just Yet!
When discussing the benefits avocado has as an anti-aging treatment, it would be foolish to omit to discuss the free benefits that can be found it avocado skin.
Does Avocado Skin Have Nutrients?
Not only does avocado skin (or peel) have nutrients, it is considered even more beneficial than the flesh of the avocado. The antioxidants found in avocado skin can increase your body’s immunity against free radicals. Free radicals are the bad guys responsible for damaging cells and can even cause cancer. There are many reasons why avocado skin is considered nutritional.
The avocado peel contains flavonoids and phenols, which are useful in the fight against cancer as well as protecting your nerve cells. Avocado skin also contains carotenoids and chlorophyll, which helps your body detox and fights terrible odor as well as help to fight cancer. These can be found most abundantly in the dark green part of the avocado’s flesh closest to the avocado’s peel.
You may be wondering how the heck you’re supposed to eat the avocado peel. Well, use it along with the flesh. Dig as deep as you can when spooning out the yellowy flesh and scrape out as much of the green parts as you possibly can.
Here Are a Few Ideas On How To Incorporate Avocado Into Your Anti-Aging Diet
Mash and use as a spread. You can spread it on bread or salty cookies, and it will taste great!
Who doesn’t love guacamole? Dice your avocado and mix with chopped onions, diced tomatoes, and lime juice. Yum! You can eat avocado right out of its skin if you want to. It tastes great, but if you find it somewhat bland, you can sprinkle some salt on it.
Mix one avocado with a glass of milk and enjoy. You can add a bit of honey if you want to sweeten it. There are many great recipe ideas out there. Go on and be creative.
Make An Avocado Anti-Aging Face Mask!
The benefits of avocado for skin is undeniable. What better way to make sure your skin gets all those benefits than by putting avocado directly on your skin?
1. Avocado Yogurt Mask
Mash a quarter ripe avocado and mix in 1 teaspoon of plain (organic) yogurt along with 1/2 teaspoon honey. Mix well. Apply to your skin for 10 to 15 minutes until dry and rinse off with lukewarm water.
2. Oatmeal and Avocado Mask
Cook 1/2 cup of oatmeal as per label instructions and then mix with 1/2 ripe avocado. Put this on your skin and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
3. Avocado and Honey Mask
Mash 1 ripe avocado until smooth and add one tablespoon of honey. Stir well. Apply to your skin and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
4. Avocado, Egg and Banana Mask
Mix and mash one egg yolk, 1/2 ripe banana, and 1/2 ripe avo until smooth. Put it on your face and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
These face masks will leave your skin feeling fantastic. There are many other avo-related face masks to be found on the internet. Search for them and enjoy a spa day at home! With so many amazing qualities, avocado sounds like some life-giving fruit.
Avocado anti-aging properties are indeed hugely useful and can help with your efforts against the aging. It isn’t too far-fetched to think that this fruit might be a gift from the garden of Eden!